- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including commentary and quarterly regulatory returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts, including goodwill impairment reviews, and liaise with external auditors to complete the audit
- Preparation of key management information such as new business activity, funds under management and information for group reporting
- Regular forecasts and annual budgets
- Maintain and improve the company's forecasting model on Microsoft Excel
- Adapting the forecast model to run scenarios
- Advise on the financial impact of decisions.
- Prepare, present and explain financial performance to the Board
- Contributing to the development of financial systems and processes
- Experience of working in or with a Financial Services business is absolutley essential
- Advanced Excel skills (to pivot tables/look ups) - essential
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA - essential
- Day to day, hands on experience of producing management and statutory accounts
If you are interested in this role and meet the specification then please get in touch or click apply.