A FTSE 100 Property Developer based in Central London is currently looking for a commercially minded Management Accountant, the sucessful candidate will ideally be ACA qualified from a large practice.
Management Accountant Duties:
- Profit forecast and cash flow maintenance and budgeting.
- Balance sheet maintenance and financial control.
- Production of monthly management accounts, management reports, and board reports.
- Month end reporting to parent companies.
- Various ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and modelling.
- Sales and marketing cost and budget reviews.
- Preparation and review of project appraisals for existing and new sites.
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors.
- Management of confidential payroll information and costing.
- Recently ACA qualified, ideally from a top 10 practice
- Commercially minded
- A strong interest in the property industry
If you are interested in the above role please get in touch or click apply.