This role will be well suited for a newly qualified accountant with a passion for residential property. The role will based on site and will require you take responsibility for the following:
- Responsibility for maintaining the company profit and cash flow forecasts.
- Responsibility for maintaining the company balance sheet and accounting ledger.
- Responsibility for financial control and reporting at a company level.
- Production of detailed monthly financial packs for the Board of Directors.
- Working closely with the project management team to ensure changes in commercial circumstances are modelled in company forecasts.
- Working with the wider finance team to deliver improvement in management information reporting.
- Profit forecast and cash flow maintenance and budgeting
- Balance sheet maintenance and financial control
- Production of monthly management accounts, management reports and board reports
- Month end reporting to parent companies
- Various ad-hoc reporting, analysis and modelling
- Sales and marketing cost and budget reviews
- Preparation and review of project appraisals for existing and new sites
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors
- Management of confidential payroll information and costing
About the person:
- Responsible - willing to take ownership of key areas of management accounting and financial control.
- Strong communicator - confident dealing with a range of stakeholders.
- Organised, reliable, with relentless attention to detail.
- Hard working individual with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Team player with experience supervising junior staff.
- Passionate about their work and about residential property development.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of property business is desirable but not essential
The business is a champion of its staff and will reward hard work appropriately. They also invest a lot in developing and training their staff members to ensure they are supported and can progress within the business. It is truly and industry leader and provides an exciting and dynamic environment to work in.
If you are interested please do apply and I will respond if you are successful