This Management Accountant opportunity, based in North London is ideal for a qualified and self-motivated candidate with commercial acumen to join a new division of an industry leader and be given early responsibility over a breadth of key areas of management accounting, financial reporting and financial control. This is an excellent oppurtunity for rapid career growth and personal development.
About the Role:
- Full P&L, balance sheet and cashflow ownership for this company including weekly cash flow updates..
- Monthly reporting on P&L, cashflow, sales and other key metrics including preparation of relevant Group board schedules.
- Preparation of monthly operational board papers in conjunction with the HoF.
- Liaising with Group Finance to ensure all necessary financial information is submitted accurately and according to deadlines.
- Implementation and improvement of financial control and management reporting procedures and processes.
- Attending and contributing to cost reviews, quarterly reviews, project reviews and planning reviews, ensuring risk and cost is effectively managed and the project budgets maintained and suitably cashflowed.
About The Ideal Candidate:
- Recently qualified ACA or CIMA qualified with experience of working within the finance function of a mid to large sized business
- Flexibility to adapt to evolving requirements of role
- Ability to balance varied workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Professional and credible
- Robust personality able to communicate effectively with finance and non finance colleagues
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for property
About the Company:
The business is an exciting joint venture between two reputable brands working on regeneration projects across London. The business is committed to supporting and developing their staff and offers good and fast progression for the successful candidate.