Our client is an established Wealth Manager who are currently for an Investment Managers Assistant to for a maternity contract.
Main Purpose of Job :
To provide administrative support for the investment staff in the day to day completion of their role and to be responsible for releasing trades in line with operational and regulatory requirements and at all times to act honestly, fairly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of the Company's clients.
Key Duties :
- To respond to queries and prepare information for investors and key contacts under the guidance of qualified staff.
- To establish and maintain records of transactions, holdings and general correspondence.
- To retrieve, accurately disseminate and convey information from our database.
- To ensure that all documentation required for the opening of client accounts from a Money Laundering and Compliance perspective is received, transmitted and stored.
- To correspond with and assist clients with appropriate notices and information
- To assist with and complete administrative requirements for placings.
- To release trades in the Portfolio system in line with instructions and in accordance with FCA registration and in accordance with the Company's internal Execution Policy.
Working With Colleagues/Clients
- To maintain an effective working relationships with colleagues and key contacts
- Mentor and help to develop junior team members
Maintain and Develop Knowledge
- To develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the investment industry, regulatory requirements.
- To complete administrative and documentary procedures in accordance with requirements of the role
- To carry out various general administrative duties including filing, scanning and photocopying
- To provide cover for telephones on the desk
You must be level 4 qualified for this role.