Our client is a global business and the team in London primarily manages wealth for entrepreneurs, family business owners and Executives. The team offers an integrated financial wealth and investment management service for higher net worth individuals, often with complex requirements. This ensures that we have a manageable number of key relationships to allow us to provide a deeper more holistic service.
This is a pure administration and support role, the purpose of which is to facilitate the effective running of the London Private Office team through the provision of high quality administrative support
* Carry out full range of administrative duties to support the investment team as a whole.
* General assistance to Investment Managers, answering phones, taking and passing on messages for other team members.
* Distribute and respond, as appropriate, to internal correspondence and e-mails.
* Liaise with Investment Managers, other administrators and Settlement areas as necessary.
* Develop knowledge of, and comply with, all regulatory and organisational requirements / procedures.
* Proactively develop familiarity with all aspects of client administration. Role specific tasks
* Assist in timely preparation and dispatch of reports and valuations.
* Prepare proposals and assist with client sign-up process.
* Assist in the process of on-boarding clients transferring in from other firms.
* Set-up new clients including stock/cash transfer; close accounts when necessary.
* Liaise with Settlements department in respect of all admin queries and amendments to client information.
* Liaise with Intermediaries adhering to their requests. Maintain up-to-date investment administration and regulatory knowledge as appropriate.
* Ensure all activities/actions undertaken meet and comply with compliance standards.
* Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, binding etc
Competent at working to deadlines and managing own time.
* Flexible attitude to work in response to changing workloads and deadlines within the team.
* Exceptional focus on attention to detail
* Good numerical skills
* Highly IT literate with an ability to learn new systems.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Working knowledge of Fiscal and Pulse is desirable but not essential.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with Investment Managers and clients.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Relevant administrative experience in a financial services environment.