Our client is a Top 20 firm with an expanding international tax services offering and has offices throughout the UK. They are searching for a Senior International Tax Manager to run transactions from start to finish their clients engage in. This will be a key role in their tax fucntion that will drive growth, win new business and engage with clients and partners regularly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work on key international tax client transactions, providing advice and planning services from start to finish;
- Corporate tax planning, restructuring;
- Liaise with colleagues locally and overseas to ensure proper tax advice is being provided including LATAM, APAC & EMEA;
- Take a commerical approach to drive the acquisition of net new business;
- Oversee junior team members and review work when appropriate.
Required skills include:
- Strong experience in advising an international organisation client base regarding changing tax legislations;
- Up-to-date corporate and international tax technical knowledge with compliance experience;
- Transactions and project experience;
- Managerial experience of a junior staff;
- Structuring and wealth-management experience of both domenstic and foreign jurisdictions;
- Foreign trust experience from a non-domiciled person perspective;
- 5+ years PQE;
- ACA, ACCA, CTA, or equivalent experience.
If you're currently in a Top 20 firm but looking for more breadth in your work and are prepared for more responsibility please apply. Someone will be in touch to arrange a conversation to see if this makes sense for you.