A great opportunity to join a high growth blue chip as an Interim Treasury Accountant has come about due to increased work load with in the team. This opportunity would suit somebody who has strong treasury accounting experience and although not essential experience working in a consumer based environment would be beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and maintain hedge accounting documentation
- Prepare monthly IAS39/IFRS 9 accounting entries
- Produce monthly mark to market calculations of all derivative instruments
- Manage monthly effectiveness testing of derivative instruments
- Preparation and management of semi-annual covenant certificates
- Analysis and reconciliation of semi-annual forex hedging
- Assist in the implementation of a new treasury management system
- Ad hoc projects as required
Ideally candidates will be ACT and/or accountancy qualified with strong experience of working in a blue chip treasury accounting function. The successful candidate will work closely with senior management including the Board and be expected to be able to deliver accurate information quickly when required.