Our client, an international media business, is looking for an interim UK Tax Manager to join their team for 12 months. This will suit someone with a strong base of UK tax knowledge who has the ability to work across the tax desk including compliance, projects, advisory and ad hoc areas.
- Assess tax risks of potential M&A work;
- Manage submissions of tax packs to HQ;
- Prepare and submit returns to HMRC;
- Coordination of CbC reporting;
- Full review of cross-boarder transactions;
- VAT compliance, employment tax compliance;
- Oversight of WHT process and double taxation matters;
- Ad hoc work.
- ACA, ACCA, CTA (or equivalent experience);
- UK tax knowledge with some international experience;
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously if required;
- Strong communication, proactive mentality.