Our client, a leading financial services firm based in Central London, requires an experienced Tax Manager to take a leadership and hands on role in coordinating tax requirements for the group.
- Streamline group tax reporting process by working in conjuntion with group finance;
- Coordination of and drive key project implementing software;
- Prepare corporate tax returns;
- Transfer pricing responsibilities including policy review;
- Indirect tax oversight including return preparation and overall advisory;
- Ad hoc projects;
- Manage external stakeholders relationships.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA (or equivalent experience);
- Strong tax accounting background;
- Systems implementation experience beneficial;
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload accordingly;
- Mixed tax background covering UK and EMEA;
This role will suit a confident individual who isn't afraid to get very involved in all areas of tax.
Apply for further detail.