We are looking for someone with a core tax skill set, enthusiastic, professional, motivated, with a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Candidates will need to be flexible, well organised with an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively, build relationships both in the UK and abroad.
Role will include (but is not limited to):
- A combination of one off projects and day to day Tax and Treasury management activities;
- Intercompany and third party mergers and acquisitions, business combinations and divestments domestically and cross border;
- Legal entity rationalisations;
- Cash management/optimisation, ensuring the right entity has the right amount of cash at all times;
- Debt/equity restructures/swaps;
- Transfer pricing;
- Project management for EMEA tax compliance (preparation of returns is outsourced);
- Quarterly reporting process for EMEA;
- Compliance with OECD BEPS initiative;
- VAT/WHT advice;
- Ad hoc Tax queries;
Other ad hoc tasks, as required
It is anticipated that the profile, skills and experience of the successful candidate will include:
- Recognised accounting and/or tax qualification
- Knowledge of tax reporting and accounting concepts under recognised accounting standards (including deferred tax), UK/US GAAP beneficial
- Project management
- Professional and confident manner
- Good communicator with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate flexibility in the workplace, adapt to a continually changing working environment as the role develops with business growth and be comfortable working in a small team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse international group in a key strategic position.