Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Planning and Analysis will be influential in ensuring the group develops robust processes and procedures. The role will be key in providing commentary and insight to the Board,as well as providing decision support and analysis to senior leadership in the central functions.
A key part of this role will be in ensuring the company's business planning and management reporting processes are efficient and effective whilst reflecting the changing organisational structures.
Key personal traits
- Ability to lead through change
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Understanding a multitude of business models, drivers and to understand what is and is not material
- Stratergic thinking
- Can synthesise and analyse complex data but communicate the big picture simply
- Accounting qualification
- Fashion retail experience on a global scale
- FP & A in a multi-site environment
- People management experience (large teams)
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Supporting exec teams with timely, actionable info
If you are interested in the position then please do get in touch