The opportunity of Interim Finance Manager is broad but with a real focus on the technical aspects of Financial Accounting. If you enjoy the detail involved in complex statutory accounts, whilst having the opportunity to partner directly with a cross section of the business then this contract role should be of interest:
- To be responsible for the preparation and review of the financial accounts statements for all Buzzacott group entities and deliver these in a timely manner for review by the Financial Controller.
- To be responsible for the annual audit visit; liaising with auditors and providing relevant information or supporting documentation during the course of their visit.
- To prepare schedule of partner interest and capital based on group profits and information available.
- To update the Opera database for any required changes following final changes/audit recommendations/profit.
- To review the management accounts on a monthly basis as prepared by the
Management Accountant so that they are in a publishable state to give to the Financial
Controller in order to release to the business by working day 7 of the period.
- To support the Management Accountant in delivering the management accounts
- To provide day to day supervision of the Finance Team, with responsibility for their
Performance Reviews as required by the Financial Controller.
- To ensure that delegated tasks are monitored and satisfactorily completed within the
- Qualified finance professional ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent experience
- Team management experience
- Good IT exposure and to a wide vairety of systems
This nationally recognised Accountancy practice is extremely well respected and provides an environment of support and interest. If you are looking for a stable contract with a good support structure then please do get in touch.
07376 802 264