This role is pivotal in supporting the Finance Director with day to day operations within the divisional office and additional project work supporting the MD and other Directors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly management accounts and budget packs
- Reviewing and managing the overhead reporting
- Preparing and posting of final WIP and cost of sales
- Reconciling project ledger to general ledger
- Reviewing and managing bid cost reporting
- Updating business unit forecasts
Construction / Property experience is a distinct advantage, and recent experience of Hyperion or Oracle would be extremely beneficial. A high degree of competence in the use of MS Excel is also key.
This position forms a very important part of the divsional team, and therefore requires the successful applicant to be able to demonstrate a proactive, 'can do' approach to work.
If your experience matches the above, and you are keen to join a fast paced, FTSE listed company based in the South East with genuine future career opportunities we look forward to hearing from you.