We are working with a Top 10 business advisory firm to find a strong Indirect Tax Senior Manager in either Gatwick or Guildford. The Indirect Tax Senior Manager will assist Tax Partners in pitching for and winning business by being the voice for indirect tax. You will have experience advising large corporates on indirect tax matters and enjoy the client facing part of the role. You'll be working with very experienced Partners, large multinational businesses and have a clear career path, while having great work-life balance and a very competitive salary.
- Join Partners in different tax verticals on client meetings to represent the firms indirect tax offering and win business;
- Work between the Gatwick and Guildford offices with flexibility;
- Mentor, coach, train juniors in the indirect tax team;
- Report into the Indirect Tax Partner who will be available to support as required;
- Advise on any indirect tax implications your clients may face;
- Meet deadlines as required.
- ACA, ACCA or CTA qualifed;
- Experience advising large corporate businesses;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to deliver hands on work if required;
- Able to manage a team and multiple stakeholders (internal/external).