Our client is looking for an interim indirect tax accountant to oversee compliance and advisory services the business requires.
- Prepare and submit EMEA indirect tax returns;
- Assess current process and implement change where required;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders regarding indirect tax matters;
- Work towards providing necessary details for SAO;
- Ad-hoc advisory, projects and research.
- ACCA, ATT, or equivalent experience;
- Indirect tax experience, preparing and filing returns;
- Able to work autonomously and communicate with different divisions effectively;
- Comfortable working to deadlines;
- Experience using Excel in relation to indirect tax
If you're looking for your next contract opportunity this will be a great option and provide you to gain experience in the financial services sector. Apply today to arrange a discussion.