SRM have been exclusively retained to recruit a Head of Group Reporting for a FTSE 100 based in West London. A newly created role, this role has come about due to high growth in the business and would suit an individual with strong technical accounting experience, from either another FTSE 250 or Big 4 accountancy firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of external Plc reporting for the Group, including global multi-currency consolidation
- Preparation of annual report and results
- Ensuring IFRS compliance, advising on technical updates
- Providing internal guidance on internal controls liaising with both external and internal stakeholders globally
- Continuous review, streamlining, automation and improvement of Group's financial reporting systems and procedures
- Leading, managing and motivating a best in class group reporting team; supporting the business with their growth objectives
- Ad hoc projects as required for Group FC and FD
Candidates must be ACA qualified (or international equivalent) either working at a senior management level in a top practice with PLC clients and/or working in a leadership role with in a group function of another FTSE listed business.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful blue chip with great future career opportunities both with in the UK and internationally.
Please contact Stewart Robertson or David Kingston.