About the Head of Finance Role:
As the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the management of the departmental finance team and will be an active voice within the wider business. This position will be commercially focused pushing the business to new strengths. It will also involve working on specific projects and ensuring their timely delivery.
- Drive financial performance through focusing on key financial planning cycles
- Sign off all departmental financial
- Drive the efficiency's of the departmental spend
- Develop junior staff members within the team to perform at the highest level.
- Deliver timely and accurate financial planning, monthly and year end reporting in line with Group requirements and provide support for external audit purposes as required
- Own departmental long and short-term planning cycles for Investments, overheads, CAPEX and Headcount
- Ensure processes and financial controls across the division are robust and consistent with group policy
- Represent the department within the group
- Educated to degree level or equivalent,
- Qualified ACA / CIMA or equivalent
- Experience within an international and consumer facing company
- Proven experience of team leadership
- Experience of business partnering senior stakeholders
About the company:
This Head of finance position is based at a truly inspiring company that is going from strength to strength. The environment is fast however the team and the business are inspiring.
If you are interested in this position please do not hesitate to apply.