We are currently partnered with a FTSE 250 global financial services business as they look to onboard a tax accountant to be part of their team. The tax function sits within the broader finance team and interacts with all parts of the business at their new offices in Central London, as well as local finance teams and stakeholders across EMEA & APAC. This will be be a an ideal role for someone with some tax experience (part-qualified) to a newly qualified candidate moving in house for the first time. The breadth of the role will depend on your current experience.
- Provision of support for tax audits worldwide;
- Oversee UK VAT returns;
- Liaise with external advisers as required;
- Preparation of UK tax computations;
- Support transfer pricing calculations and ongoing management of documentation;
- Prepare monthly global tax reports;
- Tax forecasting and budgeting;
- Ad hoc project and advisory work.
- ACA, ACCA, CTA, part-qualified (or equivalent experience);
- UK corporate tax experience;
- Experience preparing tax provisions for accounts;
- Experience with Excel;
- Ability to work to deadlines, multi-task, autonomouly and as part of team;
- Strong communiction and ability to research.