Working in a team of 6, the role is to provide administrative support to our Partners, and Group Risk & Healthcare Advisers, to help manage an existing portfolio of group risk & healthcare clients.
The role holder will also be required to provide administrative support to other team members to manage the schemes for a number of certain key clients.
The role holder will need to be highly numerate, personable, very conscientious and extremely thorough. Most important is a strong desire to do an excellent job, to get things right first time and to have a naturally excellent customer services ethic.
- Provide administrative support to help the management of group risk & healthcare scheme portfolio's for a range of corporate clients.
- Provide administrative support to other team members with the management of certain key clients.
- Assisting with GR&HC queries from employers
- Collating quotes from insurers and summarising for the GR&HC Adviser.
- Completion of business submissions, ensuring they are compliant and completed promptly.
- Managing the invoicing process, including chasing unpaid invoices and liaising with our Finance Team where necessary
- Answering and dealing with inbound calls from clients, employees and benefit providers.
- Maintain our internal databases to the required standard.
- Be responsible for the administration of the benefits for a range of clients, which would include:
Review of accounts issued by insurers
Management of underwriting
Internal business submission
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives, including any internal licensing requirement.
- Proven track record working in a client focused administrative role
- Previous administrative experience within Insurer, Employee Benefit Consultancy or IFA environment.
- High attention to detail and follow through.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.