An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this top performing UK Wealth Managers, who are seeking a Part-Qualified or QBE Accountant to be responsible for recording, reconciliation and analysis all Group income.
Responsibilities will include:
- Group monthly reconciliation, analysis and reporting of all Income types across the business.
- Monthly revenue reconciliation of the various entities leading to Group Revenue Consolidation.
- Responsible for the completion of month end routines and the preparation of month end MI.
- Group Revenue Debtor analysis.
- Identify potential issues or problems and escalate appropriately.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Liaising with Auditors to ensure the year-end audit runs smoothly.
- Assist Team Members when required to do so.
The ideal candidate:
- Preferably Part Qualified Accountant or 5 years' experience in a 'like for like' role.
- Knowledge of Business Processes and MI flow.
- Ability to analyse business data and present MI appropriately.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Planning and prioritisation skills, the ability to work under pressure and achieve set weekly / monthly reporting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and drive process enhancements/improvements.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office Skills.
- Methodical in approach with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accounting software experience - SAGE an advantage