A blue chip business based in Surrey are currently looking to recruit a Group FP&A Manager for a 12 month maternity cover. Candidates must be eligible to start mid-March and have prior Group FP&A experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Group Budget and Forecast processes, providing insightful analysis and commentary, including owning the Group Budget presentation
- Maintain the Group positioning model, Corporate model and Rating agency models
- Work closely with Group HR to provide accurate and timely annual bonus calculations for senior management across the Group as well as input to Remuneration Committee papers
- Provide analysis and interpretation of monthly variances to Budget / latest forecast / last year
- Provide, and analyse, data used in external communications e.g. press releases, half & full year presentations, credit rating agencies.
- Support the 3 year plan process from a financial perspective
- Ad-hoc financial projects to include financial scenario modelling
Ideally candidates will be ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified (or international equivalent) with recent experience working with in a Group FP&A function. Other desirable skills would be experience working with investor relations and business partnering with HR.