An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Analyst to join one of the UK’s most successful house builder and property developers based in Cobham, Surrey. This is an outstanding opportunity, for someone seeking to make their first move into industry from practice into a FTSE listed business.
Reporting the Group FC key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of key analytical documentation (cash flow forecasting stock analysis, analysis of key sites) for Group MD, FD and FC.
- Preparation of analysis of Group land holdings.
- Forecasting of half year and year end financials.
- Review and preparation of analysis of competitor results / practice / industry trends.
- Review of Group consolidation and detailed analysis of key components (land holdings, stock)
- Preparation of Annual Report and Presentation to Analysts.
- Monitoring disclosures and updating Group practice where required (through direct liaison with Divisional Finance teams).
- Liaison with external auditors throughout the audit process.
- Liaison with other external advisors (eg. pensions, remuneration) prior to and during year end processes.
- Preparation and/or review of statutory accounts.
- Continuing review of impact and development of international accounting standards.
- Advising on and implementing changes to standards for the Group.
- Keeping aware of the impact of changing practice and industry issues.
- Preparation and review of Group working capital forecasts.
Ad Hoc Financial Analysis work, including:
- Impact analysis of financial/accounting effect of proposed Group projects / transactions.
- Preparation of business plans for potential site and corporate transactions
- Sales cash monitoring against forecast.
Applicants Must Be:
ACA Qualified with exerience having audited or prepared UK Plc accounts (including consolidations)
Strong communicator, comfortable influencing at the highest levels