Our client is a listed FTSE 250 property company located in the Northern Home Counties.
Working within the Group finance function, the main focus of the role is assisting with all reporting requirements but also a large proportion is assisting with the ongoing finance transformation project. The role requires a proactive individual who will support the drive for more efficient and accurate management and financial information reporting.
- To assist with all reporting requirements of the Group finance function including management accounts of head office companies
- Assistance and support with the finance transformation project
- Consolidation of the Group results for both external reporting and monthly results
- Assistance with the preparation of half year / year end results
- Assistance and support with weekly consolidated cashflow, treasury function, bank, VAT and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with the preparation of subsidiary and JV accounts under various accounting standards including FRS 101, 102 and IFRS.
- The successful candidate will be expected to support, and will have the opportunity to lead, a number of finance improvement projects.
- Qualified accountant with up to 2 years post qualification experience gained within or outside of Practice
- Technically strong with exposure to statutory accounts preparation
- Confident, positive and able to contribute to business conversations and hold your own opinions
- Possess a “can do” attitude and a sense of humour for a changing environment
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
Up to £55,000 plus benefits and future career opportunities