Outstanding opportunity for a 2016 or 2017 University Graduate, including an ACA training contract, within a FTSE 250 property business to train as a Management Accountant.
Key Responsiilities include:
- Assist with preparation, analysis and communication of the monthly management accounts & annual budget
- Assit with preparation of weekly reporting to senior management on Key Performance Indicators including sales rates, secured cash flows, build spend and programme dates
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Involvement in statutory reporting obligations (CIS & VAT) and administration surrounding subcontractor payments.
- Weekly checks & updates to sales reservations
- Maintaining accounting records including bank postings, journal entries and key account reconciliations
- Support the Senior Finance Team in any ad hoc projects and/or implementation of strategies to improve operations performance
- Assist with preparation of monthly board reports
Graduate Management Accountant Essential Requirements:
- Excellent academics including 2:1 Degree from a top University and strong A-level results
- Desire to study towards the ACA qualification
- Interest in the property industry
- Outgoing and confident personality