A FTSE 50 organisation based in West Surrey, is looking to recruit a Global Financial Analyst to join it's head office team at it's Plc headquarters.
A critical business partnering role, the position focusses on providing detailed analytical work to the International Clients team to help maximise business opportunities for existing and new clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified or nearly qualified accountant who wishes to gain extensive commercial and business excellence experience within a FTSE100 organisation, working as the lead finance person on managing two large existing international clients supporting retention, organic growth and commercial reporting.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, you will work closely with Global Account Directors as well as country Finance teams. The role requires sound commercial acumen and the ability to fully understand and take ownership of large volumes of commercial information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the commercial agreements with the clients and the reporting requirements
- Managing ongoing communication with country teams to provide training and support (if required), understanding the commercial models in place and any challenges/barriers in delivering towards targets by fully understanding client performance.
- Providing recommendations to the Global Account Directors
- Preparing and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial and management reports to department directors, account directors and external clients.
- Managing central Key Performance Indicators
- Supporting organic growth and development of the international accounts, supporting tenders, mobilization, transformation and steady state
- Providing financial and coordination support during ad-hoc projects
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and optimisation of the processes and tools utilised by Commercial Finance
Applicants will be either ACA, CIMA, or ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent) or in the latter stages of qualification with an excellent academic track record. This is an excellent entry point to a fast paced, entrepreneurial FTSE listed business where previous team members have been promoted into other parts of the organisation quickly.