A growing private equity fund manager based in Mayfair is looking to recruit a Fund Accountant to support the growth of their business. We are seeking an ambitous individual, looking to establish their accounting career within the investment management industry, where you will be involved in a broad range of financial tasks, as well as engaging with the investment and marketing teams.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, The purpose of the position is to ensure that the investment monitoring function continues to be robust and efficient, be proactive in tackling complex tasks and problems. The position will also be involved in the audit and reporting processes for all managed funds, as well as assisting in performing analytics on the investment portfolio.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Investment monitoring across all funds, from capital calls, latest valuations to distributions made from the fund.
- Assist with month and quarter end tasks of valuation, monitoring and reporting for all funds. Ensure all deadlines are met and procedures adhered to in order to produce a timely and accurate NAV for each fund
- Cash management/reconciliations of all funds
- Assist with portfolio analytics and presentations to the Partners and Investment Team
- Identify and implement work process improvements
- Assist in managing third party relationships
Applicants must be either a recent graduate, or part qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or CFA) with a strong academic track record. Attention to detail, strong MS Excel and communication skills are also a must.
Applicants must have full UK working rights.