A FTSE 100 company based in Surrey is looking to recruit a FP&A Manager in to the business. The FP&A Manager would report directly to the Head of FP&A with close interaction with other senior stakeholders with in the business.
Key responsibilities for the FP&A Manager include:
- Forecast, plans, budget process for 50 countries
- Supporting Investor Relations especially ahead of HY and FY presentations
- Preparation of organic growth report
- Ownership of circa 30 Group cost centres
- Work closely with Heads of Department at Group
- Drive the forecast and budget process
- Develop and improve the reporting & analysis for key stakeholders
- Aid with post contract review of acquisitions and large investments
- Ad hoc projects as required
The succesful candidate will benefit working closely with senior Group Heads including HR, Legal and Operations. This role would suit a qualified accountant (or international equivalent) with commercial analytical and cost accounting experience who has a real drive to progress in their career.