Our client is looking to expand their current team.
The role offers the opportunity to develop and enhance existing skills, while assisting the team in its support of a business aiming to achieve significant growth in the UK wealth management market.
The primary focus of this role is to provide support within the Finance Operations Team to process, analyse and report on Advice revenue.
- Validation, tracking and recognition of revenue across core platforms
- Production of MI including for regional teams, Joint Ventures and Adviser Balanced Business Scorecards
- Updating cash books, reconciliation of receipts to corporate bank accounts and provider statements to our back-office system
- Liaising with providers and business areas to understand any discrepancies or unallocated income receipts
- Support our Advisers ensuring their income is correctly allocated, reported and understood
- Assist in improving processes and creating efficiencies
- General business support, projects and ad-hoc financial duties
- Finance and IT literate with strong Excel skills
- Experience using back office or CRM systems
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering output to the highest standard
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Interest in Asset Management
- Questioning mind with the ability to understand complex data and develop robust processes
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks