Our client is a well-established independent financial adviser, providing expert financial support and solutions to both individuals and organisations. They are looking for experienced financial advisers to join their company due to growth.
This role will be suitable for someone who has a background as an administrator within the financial services industry, either working for an IFA or Insurance Company. You will have attention to detail, customer services and excellent communication skills. A working knowledge of IFA administration would be preferable.
The role requires an individual who is experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least 2 years experience working for an IFA or Insurance Company
- Suitable technical knowledge
- Education to A Level standard, with at least 5 GCSE's, including Mathematics and English
- Computer literacy with the ability to use Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of using Enable/Fusion or Advisor Office (Iress)
Candidates will ideally have:
- A current working knowledge of dealing with Pensions, Investments, Group Risk and Protection business
- Experience with providers such as Cofunds, FundsNetwork and Life Assurance companies
- CF1 or suitable industry qualifications
This role offers an impressive benefits package which includes:
- 23+ days holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
- Company pension, life cover and health schemes
- 4 x Death in Service