A great opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a fast growing business based in Surrey has come about due to growth in the business. Key responsibilites for this role are shown below:
- Aid with building a strong, stable and motivated team, making sure that the team are focused on delivering a quality product in an efficient way
- Ensure all sub-ledgers and general ledger accounts are reconciled in accordance with company policies
- Setting clear strategic objectives for the team
- Setting policies that the team will be working towards, and ensuring the team meets all statutory reporting requirements
- Ensuring processes are consistent and efficient across all the areas, and look at ways to automate and make improvements to drive efficiency, while maintaining controls
- Ensuring that there is always growth potential for individuals, and that personal development objectives are met
Ideally candidates will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or international equivalent qualified) with strong management experience coupled with a hands on approach to finance. The succesful candidate is likely to have worked in a blue chip business and enjoy the idea of working in a constantly changing environment.