A Divisional Financial Controller opportunity has arisen with a FTSE listed business based in London (zone 1.) A high profile role working within a large division of one of London's leading property brands, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial reporting, control and analysis whilst also acting a deputy to the Finance Director for the division. This is a great opportunity where the successful candidate can look forward to quick career progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review of the Divisional annual budget
- Manage and support learning and develop a small team of ambitious trainee accountants
- Support the Divisional Finance Director with Quarterly Reviews
- Produce reports and memos to Group on various issues
- Own and manage the Divisional overhead budget
- Oversee monthly management accounts and VAT returns
- Complete Group reporting requirements on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Analysis of financial and non-financial data to provide the Divisional Board with decision making tools
- Review and challenge operating company reporting, in particular Board Reports
- Review of the Divisional Board Pack
- Support the Divisional Finance Director and Divisional Managing Director in ad hoc tasks
We are seeking an experienced qualified accountant, ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or overseas equivalent) with a strong career track record either within practice or another business. The successful applicant will also be an excellent communicator, with strong communication skills.