Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Management and control of all financial aspects of the regional business units & joint ventures
- Production of monthly financial management reports
- Oversee production of accurate daily and weekly sales, cash, landbank and KPI reporting
- Ensure a robust financial controls environment is in place
- Work closely with key business stakeholders, and play a key role in improving financial performance
- Develop and mentor the divisional finance team ensuring operational objectives are met
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of timely and accurate statutory and management accounts
- Monitor and analyse monthly operating results against budget
- Understand and challenge all variances and manage and communicate any performance issues
- Deputise for the Finance Director as necessary
The successful candidate will hold a professional accounting qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or overseas equivalent) and preferably have worked within the housebuilding or construction industry. Proven experience of delivering the technical requirements of the role are essential, as well as being able to demonstrate the interpersonal skills and commercial approach required to be successful.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded player in the industry, with a genuine step to a future Director role and positions within the Group.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to:
Paul Craggs at or call 07399 278452