An excellent opportunity has arisen for a qualified Financial Controller to join a growing mediaum sized business based in Leatherhead, Surrey. Reporting the the Finance Director, you will be required manage the company accounts and financial reporting matters, as well as providing insight into other key financial and business metrics.
A hands on role, we are seeking someone who enjoys working with a friendly, fun team, and enjoys getting into the detail across a broad spectrum of finance. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small team
- Co-ordinating monthend and production of monthly Board Pack
- Oversee the production and review of the balance sheet
- Analysis of monthly WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances
- Overhead cost analysis and forecasting
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Car Fleet Administration
- Prepare VAT returns
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for audit purposes
- Support to Finance Director where required
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
- Presenting the accounts to operational stakeholders (including sales & marketing monthly)
Applicants must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent) and have some experience of working in industry and commerce, good MS Excel and confident communication and presentation skills are a must.