Our client is one of the world’s leading independent asset managers. Today, with over USD 100 billion of assets under management and 1,000 employees globally, they are a significant presence in their industry
To prepare accurate and timely accounting information, including fee calculations in line with Group Accounting policies. Account for and analyse financial information in order to deliver financial reports under IFRS and Management and Functional Reporting.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Group Reporting packs.
- Assist in the preparation of annual Financial Statements for UK Corporate under IFRS.
- Assist in the preparation of Corporation tax returns and VAT returns.
- Preparation of quarterly Board Reports.
- Responsible for administration of Balance Sheet reconciliations as part of month end close.
- Delivery of Functional reporting and monthly analysis.
- Calculation and instruction of fee invoices to be raised.
- Responsible for income distribution reports.
- Management of accruals and prepayments accounting.
- Ad hoc projects.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified
- Highly diligent, driven, focused and looking for career progression.
- Thinks “Outside the box,” while operating in an organised and structured manner.
- Good team player.
- Self-starter with the ability to help create and implement efficiencies and savings.