An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join one of the UK's most successful FTSE 100 listed businesses based in West London.
Working as part of a dynamic team, where you will have support and mentoring, you will be providing insightful analysis to the commercial and operational teams.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing non routine financial information and analysis to support the wider business strategy.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing financial reporting and record keeping processes.
- Planning and writing internal reports.
- Consolidating site based cost monitoring and budget tracking processes.
- Consolidating site based financial due diligence processes.
- Providing financial and commercial support to other departments as needs require.
- Working with the wider finance team to maintain the company profit and cash flow forecasts and balance sheet and accounting ledger.
- Providing Management Accounting support
We are seeking a commercially orientated accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or overseas equivalent) who has a commercial mindet and enjoys working with stakeholders outside fo finance. This is great entry point role into a business offering outstanding career progression.