A strong Financial Analyst with Group Consolidation experience is required for a luxury retailer based in central London
Financial Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Consolidation of Group Management accounts.
- Assisting with preparation of month end / quarterly reporting and yearly financial accounts and reporting packs.
- Review of Balance Sheet for the group.
- Identifying of areas for improvement operationally and accounting procedures.
- Providing support to Dealership Accountants and feedback to Operations Team.
- Liaison with HMRC, Internal Auditors and external auditors.
- The candidate must be part qualified or newly qualified.
- Strong system skills and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working in the Motor Industry or public practice would be desirable
- IFRS experience
If you are interested in the above role and meet the requirements listed above then please apply now