Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounting, this position is critical in the delivery of financial and statutory reports, controls and compliance.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with monthly production of profit & loss & balance sheet for group companies
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Consolidating group entities and assisting with supporting commentary
- Statutory accounts production
- Accounting for fixed assets - depreciation and accounting for under IAS 16
- Reconciling inter-company payments
- Support in the introduction and application of accounting standards
- Supporting with capital investment appraisal project accounting
Candidates should be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and have strong technical knowledge of IFRS and FRS102, and our client would consider someone straight from practice. Strong interpersonal skills are imperative, as you will be liaising with other finance colleagues across the organisation, and the successful candidate should be flexible and adaptable in their approach as this is a fast paced organisation.
This position is a superb first step for a qualified accountant into a dynamic and growing business.