About the Role:
Reporting directly into the Finance Director the Financial Accountant will be a key part of this growing media business. The sucessful candidate will be techincally strong with UKGAAP reporting experience and looking broaden their finance experience.
You will need to be bright, proactive and commercially aware in order to help drive the business forward.
- Responsible for the management, control and reporting of the general ledger
- Monthly close activities including the close liaison with regional finance teams for the posting of journals, identification of accruals and prepayments and cost assurance activities to ensure that results are complete and accurate
- Analysis, review and commentary for material P&L variances based on monthly actuals versus plan/forecast
- Controllership of Balance sheet accounts providing full commentary on movements and breakdown of balances for the area supported. Hold quarterly business review with budget holders
- Assist the Finance Director with the budgeting process
- Continually identify potential areas for process and systems improvements
- Liaise with auditors to providing necessary information when requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- Strong UKGAAP reporting experience
- Proactive attitude and ability to be flexible with Dynamic workload
- Able to add value
This is an excellent oppurtunity for a recently qualfied ACA looking to join an exciting media business that is going from strength to strength.
If you are interested in this position please do not hestitate to apply.