I am seeking a Finance Manager for a Global Leisure Brand with UK Head Office based in Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: -
- Assist with the processing of sales orders, and posting customer payments
- Review and process vendor accounts payable
- Assist in the monthly inventory process
- Complete and file monthly VAT reports
- Prepare journal entries and G/L reconciliation support and credit card reconciliations
- Responsible for month-end close and preparation of financial statements
- Develop and compile weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc analytical reports
- Assist in establishing and implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Special projects as assigned
Experience and Education Required: -
- GCSE/A Levels.
- 4+ years of general accounting experience.
Skills Required: -
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills, Working knowledge of Sage50 and Salesforce.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong work ethic, dependable, and highly detailed.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations.