A listed property developer based in central London is looking to hire a Finance Director designate. We are seeking a commercial, entrepreneurial individual with a passion for property development.
Operating at board level, and cross divisions we are seeking an individual capable of stepping into a Divisional Finance Director role in the near future.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, you will undertake various commercial projects on behalf of the group, with a view to taking ownership for a new site development in the near future.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing thorough financial planning appraisals and scenario modelling in assessing new site acquisitions or progressing existing site strategies
- Report writing / presentation of financial information to the board
- Providing quality analysis across a wide variety of business disciplines
- Supporting ad hoc finance-led projects to provide the oversight, expertise and management capabilities in order to deliver the projects from start to finish
- Cashflow and ratio analysis, and other corporate finance related projects
- Business partnering MD, and Operations Director to ensure profit opportunities are maximised.
Applicants must be ACA Qualified ideally from a 10 ten firm (or overseas equivalent) with significant post qualified experience, ideally within property, construction or real estate sectors. Alternatively you may currently be working in a commercial enterprise, with significant experience operating at board level managing multiple stakeholders and financial modelling experience. A passion for property, and and an understanding of the UK property market is a must. Applicants direct from Accounting firms will also be considered.
Applicants must have full UK working rights.