A listed FTSE 100 property developer based in South West London is looking to hire a Commercial Finance Manager to working closely with the Finance Director. We are seeking a commercial, entrepreneurial individual with a passion for property development. Operating at board level, and cross divisions we are seeking an individual capable of becoming a future FD in the business..
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will undertake various commercial projects on behalf of the group, learning and developing your skills to be a future leader in the business.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing thorough financial planning appraisals and scenario modelling in assessing new site acquisitions or progressing existing site strategies
- Report writing / presentation of financial information to the board
- Providing quality analysis across a wide variety of business disciplines
Supporting ad hoc finance-led projects
- Cashflow and ratio analysis, and other corporate finance related projects
- Business partnering to ensure profit opportunities are maximised.
Applicants must be ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent) ideally from a 10 ten firm with commercial experience outside of audit in transaction services, corporate finance or commercial experience within industry experience is advanatgeous. A passion for property, and and an understanding of the UK property market and strong financial modelling experience is a must.
Applicants must have full UK working rights.