Our client is a fast growth, relatively new, residential property developer based in Mayfair. Due to expanding demands on finance they now require a Finance Manager to join the team.
To provide general financial support to the development process including project appraisals, decision support and sensitivity analysis. To be responsible for key finance functions including reporting, forecasting and updating accounting records.
To provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to support the development process and decision making for the management team.
Provide accurate and realistic reports for reporting pack. Update forecasts fully investigating and justifying variances.
Interrogate and investigate the commercial and technical budgets and forecasts and reconcile them to the finance system.
Assist with improving the control environment and supporting other parts of the business to maintain vigorous financial control and manage risk.
To prepare month end schedules and update the financial systems on a timely basis.
Prepare financial schedules to submit to Group Finance.
- Working in a financial role, demonstrating a good all round understanding.
- Relevant computer software in particular Excel (to a high standard).
- Industry experience desirable but not essential.
- Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and a desire to help and assist where necessary.
- A good team worker demonstrating empathy towards others.
- Ability to produce a high standard of work.
- Ability to understand and implement a high standard of financial and commercial control.
- Ability to check work quickly and highlight any inaccuracies.
- Strong communicator to both financial and non financial staff.
- Well presented and confident to lead meetings both internally and externally.
- Proactive approach to learning and getting involved in projects.