An exciting and entrepreneurial start up property business based in Central London are currently looking for a Finance Manager.
Finance Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, and cash flow
- Provide leadership to a 7 person team of accountants
- Coordinate the submission of annual statutory accounts
- Oversee preparation of VAT and other tax return filings.
- Prepare monthly re-forecast for all companies
- Assessment and analysis of Forecast against annual budgets
- Assistance with project reporting to investors
- Lead reporting for property management
- Coordinate with sales and lettings teams to improve the results of the business
- Oversee treasury function led by assistant accountant
- Oversee credit control and purchase ledger function led by assistant accountant
- Oversee the review and submission of monthly payroll prepared by external accountant
- Develop and implement appropriate financial controls throughout the business
- Provide the Finance director with ad-hoc support and analysis for strategic and capital raising
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in a Private Equity and/or Venture Capital setting.
- At least 4 years experience in both financial and management accounts
If you are interested in the above Finance Manager position then please get in touch or click apply