Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this position will have responsiblity for supporting non-finance stakeholders with commercial decision support as well as some month end tasks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering the account management team to prepare financial models to support client pitch activity
- Analyse data to build business cases
- Provide financial and commercial insight for all proposed projects
- Develop and maintain monthly reporting, spend and ROI dashboard
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage monthly budget and forecast reviews
- Carry out post project evaluation and review - actual vs forecast margin analysis
This role requires a certain type of individual. Someone who is comfortable challenging assumptions; who is proactive and tenatious in the pursuit of relevant information; and a 'completer finisher' who regardless of the challenges can work independantly to ensure tasks are seen through to conclusion. In addition you should be be a commercially astute, qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) with exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to design and deliver complex financial models.