Our client is one of the world's leading independent asset managers. The business is comprised of two leading investment brands, as well as private labelling business, which provides fund administration and other support services to third-party institutions.
Preparation of accurate and timely accounting information, including fee calculations in line with Group Accounting policies. Prepare, account for and analyse accounting to deliver financial reports under IFRS and Management and Functional Reporting.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
● Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Group Reporting packs.
● Preparation of annual Financial Statements for UK Corporate under IFRS.
● Prepare quarterly FCA and other ad-hoc regulatory returns.
● Corporation tax returns.
● Preparation of quarterly Board Reports.
● Responsible for all client fee income calculations.
● Responsible for administration of Balance Sheet reconciliations as part of month end close.
● Performance of FX revaluations, as required.
● Preparation of Budgets and forecasts.
● Delivery of Functional reporting and monthly analysis.
● Calculation and instruction of fee invoices to be raised.
● Responsible for income distribution.
● Liaise with external auditors.
● Management of accruals and prepayments accounting.
● Ad hoc projects.
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant