An excellent Finance Analyst opportunity has arisen at a well respected FTSE 250 property business based in South West London. The role will allow you to develop your commercial skill set whilst working in a growing and dynamic team. This role is perfect for those who are looking to enter the property sector as their first or second move out of practice.
What will the role involve?
- Supporting and providing the wider business with financial information to support strategy
- Maintain process and procedures throughout the financial reporting as well as enhancing it were possible
- Planning and executing internal reports
- Improve and support cost monitoring and budget tracking across different departments
- Provide financial and commercial support across the company
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis and modelling
- Due diligence and record keeping for services and client
- Business partnering to drive reporting improvements across the business
- Internal projects based to improve performance in areas of risk and opportunity
- Supporting the production of monthly management accounts, management reports and board reports
About the Candidate:
- Responsible individual, willing to take ownership of key areas of management accounting and financial control
- Strong communicator confident dealing with a range of stakeholders.
- Organised, reliable, with relentless attention to detail.
- Hard working individual with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Team player with experience of project-style working.
- Passionate about their work.
- ACA or equivalent
- Experience in valuations and Due diligence
- Experience within the property industry, desirable but not essential
This specific company prides itself in the development and retention of its staff while continuing to strive in being the best in the business. They have create an excellent community within the business ensuring it to be an excellent company to work for.
If this role is something you would like to hear more about please do apply.