Reporting to the Finance Manager, working within a high performing team, this role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Assisting in the delivery of consolidated divisional month end results
- Production of management accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Ownership and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Review and monitor accounts receivable and unbilled balances
- Ensuring oversight and control of collections and debt management across the division
- Producing debtor reports for the business
- Supporting the Finance Manager with elements of the budget process
- Assisting in overhead and cost reporting
The successful candidate will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or overseas equivalent) with a background in management or financial accounting. You will need to be flexible and adaptable, with strong prioritisation skills. This role will require you to be comfortable working to deadlines as this is a fast paced environment. High degree of IT literacy is essential and the comfortable working with large data sets.
If this role is of interest you may find yourself working within a business with over 100 years of market leading legacy, offering some excellent career development and future mobility. Excellent benefits will include study support for this role.