As the FATCA Tax Specialist you will be primarily responsible for providing comprehensive, in-depth technical input in to the Tax Regulatory Product offerings with particular focus on US FATCA, CRS and CDOT.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Be subject matter expert for all intergovernmental exchange regimes including but not limited to: US FATCA, CRS, CDOT
- Deal with FATCA and CRS Compliance process considerations for our clients
- Supervise and manage tax consulting projects
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Experience and / keen interest in the financial services area with specific experience of FATCA, CDOT and CRS Regulations.
- Strong technical knowledge within the area of Tax Regulation
- Prove relevant exposure to aforementioned Tax Regulations
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitments to being the best in class in the in the delivery of AEOI tax support service