A Top 20 practice is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to work within the corporate finance team.
The individual will be tasked with providing excellent standards of organisational, secretarial and administrative support.
- Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the Corporate Finance team, including comprehensive support as required for individual projects
- Manage the Partner's and Directors' diaries and arrange meetings, conferences, team events, ensuring that bookings are achievable in terms of work load and time constraints
- Maintain the Reading Corporate Finance team staffing schedule and liaise with the National team as appropriate
- Take an active interest in knowing what stage each transaction is at and be the focal point for the team for such knowledge
- Screening telephone calls, relaying messages accurately and in a confidential manner. To also be able to probe in detail of what the caller is after
- Billing and provisioning for partners and managers monthly, as required
- Ensure that the team keep "in-touch" with targets and monitor all action clearly ensuring this is visible to others in the team
- Help to build relationships with key clients and attend events, helping to host as required
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong team working ability
- Previous experience of line management
- Experience of supporting Senior Management and/or Partners
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions in a timely manner
- Demonstrated experience with high efficiency and accuracy of typing and work processing
- Experience with telephone systems, conference calling facilities and internal telephone transfers.